Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 05, 2007

nina the wealthy

In the top list of wealth, yet I never find her enviable. Husband kidnapped twice & died a horrible death. No children. Her security was always under threats. Never seen her elegantly dressed, only looked good when she was young & wearing Chinese cheung-sham in Shanghai. For the rest of time, just queer, like an aged woman with mental problems. Who says she wasn't? The last 10 years was engaged in lawsuits with father-in-law. Almost charged with fraud or forging documents. Surrounded by advantage seekers of all sorts. Appearance not attractive. Seldom seen to do charity.

Marga still lingers on the state of no confidence and anxieties.

I start to read "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind" - a book Helen sent to me when I was sick. See if I can help Marga a bit.

Will not see King until 16th. What a long, long time!

Edmund, SK & KW Tam came back to tea yesterday. In a few years' time, I would be doing the same, if God permits me to live long. Still no news from William. Will have lunch with SK & Mike Chiu after Easter.

Will go to see "Mr Bean" at Palace apm this afternoon.

Dinner at Kowloon City with Marga + Kevin, had Jap food and Hop Shing dessert at Lung Kong Road.





No comments: