Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 02, 2007

Penthouse at Hotel Miramar

I brought roast fish for Min. She could take it. The boiled potato was not eaten.

The wedding banquet was so so except that we spent one hour listening to Pak Chai & his wife boasting. His elder son earns more than $100,000.00 per month, flying to all famous cities. His daughter-in-law got 6A in School Cert. - St. Mary's. His younger son is the boss of a trading company. He is often with "big" clients and his entertainment fees each month amount more than a couple of ten thousand dollars. His friends are the racing memebrs who own horses & they appear in the Jockey Club for what what cups/events.

Wise they are as the rest of my family refused to go. Only poor me & Michael spared our precious time to accompany our parents. Jeffrey did not know what they were talking about.

EQ - what modern people highly regard and I have sub-standard EQ. That is why I suffer. Some just keep quiet & detached on whatever happens - clever & self-protective. Some bite back until blood comes out - aggressive & feeling swell. I am neither. I get caught.

Anyway, just be myself. No need to copy anyone. No use to behave like any others. Be myself and now I am really sleepy.

Tomorrow, I will bring Min to YMT for orthodontic treatment to have her lower row of teeth to wear braces.

Wenxi is nice to me & he is my little darling. I treasure what I am & what I have, say, Wenxi's sweet emails. I love myself & all those who love me as I am and as they are. Good enough to be me & them. God has made us in differnt colours, shapes & characters. Why bother to compare or imitate?

No comments: