Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 29, 2007

little yellow croakers

Lunch at Harbour City - Crystal Jade - with Marga & Kevin. Assisted her to work on reports in the whole afternoon at her home. Listened to her grievances. So I know more how she got defeated. She is in need of support more than any other time. Being the elder sis, I must do my best to shore her up.

To hell with the acting appointment. Her well-being is most most important. But she is really too silly. Perhaps, she has been very lucky in the past. I have met very nasty people before. I said if it was the first time you experience such pressure, it is cos you are on your way up. Someone around is always jealous & ill-willed. That is the never changing rule of the game. Some handle it in a smart way. Some don't.

I have had little yellow croakers both at lunch and at dinner at Xiao Nan Guo in TST Centre. We all like it.

Albert Au's concert from 8 pm to 10:45 pm. Collective memory. Lee Hacken was the guest. $300,000.00 go to the Cancer Fund. Charity + entertainment. Very good. Many folk songs of my generation. Some are timeless pieces.

No comments: