Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday schedule

Breakfast - a cup of coffee + a Jap sweet potato - expensive cos it was organic food.

One hour walk in Sai Tso Wan Playground. Many children were playing baseball with parents watching. Some jogged. I like jogging loners. They are usually determined people who can enjoy quietude. Exercise & thoughts together.

Lunch was from restaurant downstairs. Home delivery. Bitter gourd & garoupa slices + rice + soup. Van took choy sum with ginger. Min only took oatmeal. Poor little baby who cannot eat. Very painful teeth & gum. She has to wait for a few days for adjustment. She is grateful to have Dr Tong helping her.

I want one more Agnes b bag. A beige one. Shopaholic?

Kevin asked his Mom to consult psychi. I support. I said I would like to go, too. I hope it can work to assist her by keeping her company.

Watched a VCD of a local movie. Silly & idle. But that is not bad for my Sunday schedule. No need to be serious & striving for excellence all the time. We have to be sloppy & lazy sometimes. Say, in a Sunday afternoon! Dozy, leisurely, doing nothing. Talking nonsense & reading gossipy magazines and wearing no make-up.

Dinner at Porpor's home. Everybody was happy. Min remained at home.

No comments: