Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 02, 2007

queer happenings

No news is good news. A woman walked in the Lion Rock with 2 friends. She slipped & fell from height & died. A container vehicle crashed a taxi, both taxi driver & passenger not killed. A man riding bicycle was killed by a van next to it. A robber had a fight with people he robbed. He brought along a gun and a knife. Eventually the knife cut his leg and caused his death by too much bleeding.

Lunch - noodles bar. Always comfortable to be with my good companion.

Min's orthodontic plan is upset cos she is going to UK. Have to seek alternative.

Fong is annoyed with my being late for 1/2 hour. I did not mean it. Just caught by a sequence of events. I guess she will not continue with the shop. Otherwise, she should behave better towards a customer.

Ah Yee also saw The Pursuit of Happyness. She liked it.


Bette King is always composed & gentle. I am not surprised if she has suitors.

No comments: