Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 13, 2007

min to orthodontic

Lunch at Zen with Tam & Agnes. Always good food & good company to keep me alive.

Min has the lower braces fixed. Paid the initial and the rest by instalments of 15 months. Just hope everything goes smoothly. Will go to YMT on Tuesday. Bought a cap for golf player with UV. Good for outdoor exercises to screen off sunrays - protects both eyes & skin.

Dinner at Dan Ryan again, with Min this time. Linguine with clams & white sauce.

Then movie at AMC Pacific Place. $70.00 per ticket. 10% off for HSBC credit card. "Because I said so" by Diane Keaton etc. What a charming woman even at old age. Life experience, strength of character, confidence, desire for love and sense of humour make a woman attractive at all ages.

Will go to Mei Foo for morning tea on Sunday.

More & more tasks assigned. Means I am important & capable or that we are treated like donkeys? No choice. Can't afford a quality education for Min without work. Only if she can make it well, everything is worth the while. After all, work keeps me young, energetic and socialized. As I have a great chance to live up to 80+, I need to work instead to staying idle at home for another ...........years.

BTW, I pity Lau Tak-wah for his having been disturbed by a crazy woman fan.

No comments: