Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Feel better

Heavy workload is no longer a concern when I find that I feel alright again. It is good that I can work - not a light task. Recently, I have read books on how our subconscious can play magic to our body and our environment. That is equivalent to prayers, as far as I can make out. Our will power, our fervent wish leads to what we want.

Grace told me about the pains & sufferings of her elder brother who suffered from celebral cancer and is receiving chemo treatment before transplant of bone marrow or sth.

Nothing to say but note his misfortune.

I can only thank the Almighty for what He grants me. The present is a present.

Lunch at Shiki with Irene. She is a comfort & support to me thruout these years.

Min likes music and she has got good taste. Van is diligent.

Looking forward to visiting the Nan Lian Garden this weekend with Tsinghua pals. It is just next to Chi Lin Nunnery in Diamond Hill. We will have a vegetarian meal after tour in the evening. Then I will join Marga's BBQ at her home. I have bought her a book "How to master anxieties."

I promise myself to be strong, happy & loving. I will be dutiful to my parents, my daughters & my assignments.

No comments: