Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 26, 2007

a walk to Wanchai during lunch time

By myself. A walk to Landale Street & took a big bowl of "ho fan" with fish balls & fresh slices of beef - $35.00. Then, I bought some food from il Bel Paese. A famous Italian fine food shop. Half loaf of rye bread with dried fruits; 2 bottles of sugar-free blueberry jam; a choco bar of latte & a sugar-free choco bar. Expensive. A's family likes to buy from here. They like Parma ham & vinegar in barrels for bread & salad. I went up to the cockloft and saw an old foreigner sitting by a small table looking out into the street. He must be the owner. He seemed to be enjoying the leisure. I then walked back thru PP3 MTR subway & back to the office.

Achieved several goals during these 10 days. Feeling good. Work keeps coming but you are relieved when assignments are done one by one.

I love the world and I love myself very much! Our group of 4 buying mark 6 tickets has won $320.00. I really want to celebrate by a lunch together. See if the other 3 will agree.

Putonghua lesson at night. Hou never forgives those who bullied her & tortured so many, destroyed so many .......

Min will sit for HKCEE tomorrow in KT at 8:30 am. Must get up early.

No comments: